Making a claim
Making a claim for daily disability allowance or compensation in the case of permanent disability, critical illness or permanent injury resulting from an accident.
How to make a claim
1. When making a claim for daily disability allowance or compensation in the case of permanent disability, critical illness or permanent injury resulting from an accident, first complete the claim form.
2. Save the form on your computer if you plan to send it to us through our Web Service. Or, if you prefer to send it by post, you can print the form. You will find the form in Finnish. If you require any assistance, you can always contact our Customer Service.
3. Include the documents required for the claim application (see the list below).
4. Log in to our Web Service and send us the insurance claim form along with any attachments in a message.
5. If you are sending the claim form and other documents by post, send the stamped envelope to the address:
P.O. Box 627
Please note that any costs arising from the procurement of medical certificates or statements or other additional information will not be compensated.
Claim for daily disability allowance
Doctor's certificate or statement of lack of working capability (copy is sufficient)
- Tax card or copy of it If you have no tax card, deductions will be made at the rate of 50 %. You can request a tax card for payment of benefits from the tax office or send your existing tax card and the deductions will then be made according to the additional percentage.
Claim for permanent disability compensation
- Occupational pension's company pension decision and the doctor's statement the decision was based on
Claim for critical illness compensation
- Doctor's statement for a claim application for critical illness or a copy of the patient record drawn up by the attending physician
Claim for compensation in case of permanent injury resulting from an accident
- E doctor's statement regarding the condition of the injury (results of previous examinations and sickness reports may be needed in arriving at a decision)
- The expenses involved in obtaining a doctor's certificate or statement or other information will not be reimbursed.
Send the doctor's certificates or statements and your tax card to the following address:
P.O. Box 627
- safely as attachment to a message in our Web Service
- by fax to the claims service fax number 010 516 7514
Our Customer Service number