Mandatum Life and Kaleva's Web Service
Web Service for private and corporate customers.
Mandatum Life's Fund Service
Electronic member service for Personnel Fund Customers.
Using the Web Service
You can log in to the Web Service using the banking codes of major Finnish banks.
After logging in choose whether you wish to take care of your personal matters or those of your trustee or the company you represent. You can change roles later during your session.
The Web Service allows you to
- Make a claim for compensation. (select Personal matters)
- Take care of your insurance and policy matters.
- Manage your investments and savings.
- View your policy documents in electronic form.
- Send and receive messages in a secure environment.
As a corporate customer you need to sign a web service user agreement in order to begin using the Web Service. Making a user agreement is easy and enables you to manage your policies conveniently online.
Our Web Service for corporate customers is available in Finnish.
Visiting Fund Service
You can log in to the service using the banking codes of major Finnish banks.
On the member service
- You can annually view your fund capital, its returns and the fund instalment available for withdrawal.
- You can report the withdrawal of a fund unit once a year.
- You can make changes to your bank account details and tax percentage.
- By adding your mobile phone number to "My account" you will receive an SMS concerning the publication of fund unit information and the expiration of the withdrawal notification period.
Our Customer Service number
Our Customer Service number for Corporate Customers