Is your company prepared for the unexpected?
Many companies insure their equipment, but not their employees.
Employers can provide cover for their employees during both work and leisure with personal insurance. Voluntary risk insurance provides financial security also for employees’ families, which is a valuable benefit to many.
Personal insurance taken out by companies is a part of progressive HR policy. A responsible company cares for each of its employees, enhances their well-being and plays a role in safeguarding against potential risk situations – while simultaneously creating a positive corporate image.
Companies can insure either their entire workforce or a specific group of employees.
Personal insurance for employees
Companies may take out different types of insurance for their employees, depending on specific goals and needs. Typical types of insurances
- Life insurance
- Cover for short-term or permanent disability
- Cover for critical illness
- Cover for hospital care and medical expenses
Advantages for the company:
- Promotes a positive corporate image
- Great way to engage and reward the personnel with a highly appreciated benefit
- Cost savings: faster recovery of work capacity and fewer disability pensions
- Premiums mostly tax deductible
Advantages for the employee:
- Security for yourself and your family in a life crisis
- Boosts confidence in the employer
- Enables, e.g., the best possible hospital care without delay
- Largely a tax-free benefit
Our offer to companies includes Cover Account, a standard package that includes cover in case of serious illness, permanent disability and death. Cover Account offers your company a simple and comprehensive insurance package for the entire personnel or for a selected personnel group.
Investment Protection helps companies cover the costs resulting from losing an employee and recruiting a new one, allowing them to manage recruitment-related risks. Investment Protection is taken out under group pension insurance and personal risk insurance, with the company as the beneficiary.
Our Customer Service number for Corporate Customers